When it comes to losing fat, it doesn’t matter if it’s from your thighs or your belly, you must eat a proper diet which assists in fat loss. Eating the right foods will create a synergy effect and will compliment your exercises and workout and expedite the fat loss process.
There are a lot of foods in the market and almost every food manufacturing company out there claims that their product is extremely healthy and will help in fat loss. But if it was so, Obesity wouldn’t have been a problem in America, would it?
Choosing the right type of food is extremely important. Here is the my list of the top 5 food item that help you lose thigh fat.
1. Oatmeal: The perfect breakfast and the perfect meal. Oatmeal contains all the necessary nutrients in appropriate quantity. It contains carbohydrates, fat and protein. To make it even more healthy and delicious, you can add some crushed walnuts to it. If you like your oatmeal sweet, do not add sugar to it, because sugar only leads to more fat. Instead, try something natural which has some healthy benefits like natural honey.
2. Brown Rice: Brown rice is a great source for complex carbohydrate. We need carbs to go about our daily activities. However, most of the carbs that we eat is simple carbs (white rice, white bread sugar etc.) which is definitely a no no if you want to lose fat. The answer is complex carbs which release the energy slowly and keep you energetic throughout the day. In addition, brown rice is very filling so you won’t feel hungry for a long time.
3. Yams: Again a great source of complex carbohydrate. Yams are great because they are tasty and healthy. You can replace them in your meal in place of brown rice.
4. Fish and Seafood: A great source of protein, which is essential for your body and fat loss. But that is not the main reason why fishes are so important. The main reason why fish and seafood are recommended by experts is because it contains Omega-3 fatty acid. Our body cannot product this essential acid and the Western diet lacks in Omega-3 acid. Eating fishes and seafood will increase your overall fitness level which will only result in better and healthier fat loss.
5. Proteins: There are so many sources of protein that it is hard to choose one of them. Eggs, chicken, red meat, fishes, beans etc. Each one of your meal should contain some amount of protein. Just make sure that the protein you choose doesn’t contain a lot of fat unless it is the good type of fat, like in the case of fishes. For red meat, it is recommended to only choose the lean part of the meat because the fat is unhealthy and unnecessary.
There are a lot more delicious choices for healthy food that helps in fat loss. These are just my top 5 food items. A good meal contains all the necessary nutrients, namely carbs, proteins and fat. In addition you always include green leafy vegetables in your meal and eat fruits every day. Vitamins and Mineral are also extremely important and if you miss out on them, it will only slow down your progress.